Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A few weeks "off"

... from school. Yay! I can catch my breath..

Oh, I'm still working hard at my day job, trying to finish certain MBOs by year-end, but at least my last paper in TS794DE is turned in, for better or for worse (mostly better, I think, thanks to the comments of my lovely live-in editor.) I have my evenings and weekends back now for a little while, and have started in on my "recreational reading" pile. :) Soon I will also catch up on TV shows missed, and take in some of the new movies coming out. On the list: the new Mission Impossible flick, the Sherlock Holmes sequel, the feel-good Matt Damon zookeeper movie, and the feel-bad Dragon Tattoo movie.

Soon enough, I'll be back at it again with TWO classes in Winter, and one in Spring, but then in June comes graduation... and freedom! Right now, though, a little rest on the bench, and then... back out on the field for the final period, and hopefully a strong finish.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

More power to you if you're not affraid to pay theater prices to see those four movies. While I am intrigued enough to view all of them...they appear to me, only rental-worthy at best. Then again, I have very high standards for theater-worthy movies.

I also have a hard time paying $10/ticket to go out in public and watch a movie that intrigues me...only to have it ruined by the token inescapable, self-absorbed idiots who can't seem to remain quiet for the viewing pleasures of everyone around them.

That being said, I look forward to your reviews/opinions on those films.

Who links to my website?