Saturday, March 19, 2011

knucklehead

Back now from a pretty great trip to Chicago... but missing my cellphone!  :((  Got off the Blue Line train and left it on a seat.  By the time I got to where I parked the car and noticed the phone was gone, the train had pulled out - with my phone on it!  (maybe.. could be someone picked it up and just kept it, since it wasn't turned in.)

So now I'm in the market for a used model of the same phone (since I have all the cool accessories for it), and am bidding on eBay on a couple.  Local Craigslist ones are too high priced.

Ah, well.  The only thing really lost are my photos of the trip.  137 of them, including all the Chagalls..  Waaaah.

I hate cleaning up after my own mistakes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

except for the one you posted to facebook.

it *is* good for something :)

Who links to my website?