Sunday, January 30, 2011

To the cloud, part 2

I'm fascinated now with Wordle, a website that makes free word clouds for you from linked or pasted text. After seeing what they did for Obama's State of the Union speech, I thought.. hm.. what if I did one for, say..

a love letter?
um, not here.

a blog entry?
eh, maybe not.

a research paper?
ah ha!

I think I have one in mind, too. From Summer 2009, for my independent study class I preached a sermon in lieu of a final paper, on "Does God Change?". I'm interested myself in what it might show. Here goes:



Hm. Yeah, I guess it was all about God and relationship, using Saul and Samuel as examples. Nice.

What next? A lengthy essay on the seasons, maybe... let's see:



Ah. Also nice. I like this stuff!

No comments:

Who links to my website?