Thursday, April 15, 2010

Up In The Air

I haven't exactly felt like George Clooney in the recent movie of the same name, but I have sure spent more time on the road and in airports lately than I did while I was working. For the fourth consecutive week, I am off to go have a face-face interview in some other state or province. This time, back to New England.

Jeepers, you'd think after living there twice and fleeing it both times, I would have gotten it out of my system. Still looking for that perfect lobster bisque, I guess. :) This time the trip will be a tad more leisurely, getting there tonight, interviewing Friday, coming home Saturday afternoon. Might just make my way to the coast Friday night in search of a decent lobster roll.

Or not. More likely looking at neighborhoods and commute times.

Hm.. about the same latitude as Milwaukee.. near a large body of water.. wonder what the weather's like? And if the tulips there are as pretty as they are here? :)

No comments:

Who links to my website?