Thursday, March 18, 2010

Jesuit Madness

I love NCAA tournament time. :)

It takes me back to when I was a 10 year old, and I would make brackets for my various Hot Wheels cars and race them to see which model would come out on top. Or... to when I would play chess against myself, and keep track to see whether I won more playing Black or White. Um... somehow I skipped the question about how could I "win" at all? Hmm.

Or... back to when I would take turns as different teams (Team A & Team B) and shoot hoops in the hallway (using a superball and a paper Dixie Cup with the bottom hollowed out tacked up to the wall as the basket) outside my bedroom door and keep statistics on which team shot better from the floor... what a nerd. 1001 ways to amuse myself.

Anyway, I dig brackets, and statistics... and March Madness just, oh... it brings people together all doing brackets, you know? :) It's almost perfect.

And this year, there are four Jesuit schools in the tourney, so...



Rock on, Jesuits. And Go, Marquette!

No comments:

Who links to my website?