Friday, February 16, 2007

Strange week behind and ahead

Well, this is a different stretch. My otherwise very pleasant travels earlier in the week to Wisconsin and then to Florida got artificially extended by the snowstorm, which cancelled my flight back to New England, and forced me to spend an extra day in Miami Beach. :( I was so bummed. Really! Who needs 80 sunny degrees anyway? Give me Great Lakes weather any day. :)

Yeah, I can tell you're all sympathetic.

So I got back to a solid 6" sheet of snow/ice in the drive, and sub-freezing temps, so it will no doubt sit there now until Spring. Plus, non-stop study since I've been back, to get caught up. Serves me right, I suppose.

Then, starting tomorrow I have the house to myself for several days. Hope I can discipline myself to hit the books and not the clubs! Ha. Not to worry. I found out a while back that they don't even *open* until after I've gone to bed! ;)

And next weekend... I'm off to the Midwest again for a long weekend, quasi-business excursion and a chance to visit J1 & J2. Yay!

After that... who knows? I could be anywhere.

No comments:

Who links to my website?