Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Summer School

is heating up. Ha.

Back when I was out of work, I had no idea how long it would go on that way, so I figured I ought to use what might be a very open summer, and.. take a class!

TS505DE - Christian Social Ethics, to be exact. It's a core required course & happened to be offered in fully distance format - no matter where I was, I could take it. Seemed like a good idea at the time.

Now, however, I have to start reading! Ugh. I thought for some reason I had until after the 4th of July, but ... no. With the solstice came the start of Summer, and with the start of Summer - came the start of Summer School. The prof just emailed everyone to get us the syllabus and assignments.

First book: Reviving Evangelical Ethics: The Promises and Pitfalls of Classic Models of Morality, followed immediately by the two volume Readings in Christian Ethics. Okay, then. Take a deep breath, and dive in.

I wasn't doing anything with my weekday evenings, anyway, right?

No comments:

Who links to my website?