Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Medication

When I was back in the Midwest visiting my doctor (and daughter!) earlier this month, I knew something wasn't right. I hoped it would show up in the blood test result. And it did.

The Testosterone levels were at the low end of middle, but okay. The Thyroid levels were waaaaay off, though! The doc said that this could be the reason I was feeling more depressed and down, less able to handle stress. So she goosed the dosage, and already I can tell the difference. :) Better. Better.

What a difference this stuff makes. But you know, it also makes me wonder... can I even make decent decisions when my levels aren't right? Can I interpret circumstances properly? I'm starting to question my own judgement, and whether or not it's affected by the medication. Yikes!

No comments:

Who links to my website?