Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Life in the Lounge

Many of you have wondered what I was referring to when I talked in prior posts about this retro lounge thing I was putting together in the basement (excuse me, lower level.) Well, the furnishings are just about complete. Enough to show off a little. :)
It wouldn't be complete without some Chagall on the walls. These are favorites and have a lot of meaning to me. The recessed lighting is on a dimmer, too, for adjusting the mood to match the circumstances...

Some of these are a little dark, I know... but you can always cut and paste them and brighten them up in a photo editing program. Hey, it was a state-of-the art camera back in it's day! Of course the day was a while ago. :) Suffice it to say that the bar is stocked and open, and that the vintage vinyl is out and ready to both display and play...
A little Henry Mancini on the turntable, a martini (gin please), a good book... life is good in the lounge. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice lounge ya kool kat

it's hip, you dig baby?



bacpac from utah

Who links to my website?